New York City is home to some of the world’s finest cuisine. From fine-dining experiences to multi-cultural restaurants, you really can get a taste of the world in one city. But what if you want a taste of home?! There is nothing better than some good old fashioned comfort food on a chilly night. As we begin transitioning into colder months, be sure to add these dishes and restaurants onto your check list! They’ll warm you up from the inside, out.
- Macaroni Gratin at Artisanal: This place seriously knows their cheese. Artisanal’s gratin is so good and designed for two… So grab your bestie and grab a table! Located at 2 Park Ave
- Red Rooster: Located in the heart of Harlem, Red Rooster serves awesome comfort food with a great crowd and good music. Located at 310 Malcom X Blvd.
- Heidi’s House: Cozy atmosphere and great food. What more could you ask for?! Be sure to try the Lamb Ragout. Located at 308 E 78th
- Benemon: Japanese comfort food, tapas-style, that doesn’t break the bank! This tiny gem has great comfort food for those blustery nights. Warm up with with a Katsu Don rice bowl! Located at 108 E 4th Street
- Sweet Chick: If you’re looking for the perfect chicken and waffles, look no further than Sweet Chicks. Fried to perfection, without being overly greasy or salty, they’re chicken and waffles are amazing. Located at 164 Bedford Avenue
- Bubby’s: Burgers, ribs, matzo ball soup, nachos, steak, mac & cheese, AND fried chicken? This place has it all. Plus, they have a fun option to have breakfast for dinner! It’s also good to note that Bubby’s partners with local farms to provide their customers with the best locally-sourced food available. Located at 120 Hudson Street.
If you’re looking to move to this food-haven of a city, contact No Fee Rentals! They have the best apartments this city has to offer. From gorgeous studio apartments, to luxury multi-bedroom shares they have it all… And in the best neighborhoods too!
Until next time!