Thanksgiving is the time for celebration, gathering, eating, and reflection. And so we wanted to take a minute to wish all our No Fee Rental tenants a joyous Thanksgiving and share our list of things to be thankful for. But of course, we had to give it our own New York City twist.
We are thankful for our…
- Abundance of choices – from markets to shopping to dining to entertainment to the arts to sports – New York City offers more choices than ever dreamed possible.
- Health and for being surrounded by the best medical and research centers in the world.
- Green spaces — from Tompkins Square Park to Central Park to the Highline, how wonderful it is to live in a city where there are so many options to enjoy being outdoors and active.
- Diversity of people from across the country and across the globe. It keeps New York vital, and interesting, and brings a wealth of new ideas. Everyone has a place here.
- Opportunities – If America is the land of opportunity then New York is its center. Whether through higher education or employment, New York gives people the chance to improve their lives and their futures.
- Mass transit to get us where we need to be without breaking the bank. It may not always be pretty, or as prompt as we would wish, but compared to other cities, it pretty darn good … and it goes everywhere.
- Safety and New York City’s finest and bravest, the men and women of the New York City police and fire departments who keep us safe and are there when we need them.
And last, but not least, we are thankful for you, our tenants. Thank you for choosing No Fee Rentals for your rental apartment. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and will continue to do our best to meet all your needs.